Monday, November 8, 2010

I've Been Featured...what whaaat!


How cool is that??? 





My silly little wrist cuff, pin cushion was featured over at What Allie's Making Now.  A super cool blog by a VERY talented chick.  Please go check her out and tell her how awesome she is!

THANK YOU Allie for all of the love!  I'm totally honored.

I will be having a 'do-over' on that little project very soon as I have already realized that I am too tough on them to roll hot glue only.  I will be making a 'simply sewn' version very soon with a TooT to follow.


Coming Soon:
(Tomorrow, hopefully...stinkin time change, throws everything off!)
Mommy UPCYCLE
Using this t-shirt.  Maybe a long dress?  Oh yeah, I'm going for it!
 


See you blogging beauties later! 

PEACE
   LOVE &
      BLESSINGS

A
     


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm sure that wrist cuff pincushion comes in handy when you are working too! Allie's great-she was actually my first follower!! Can't wait to see what you do with that T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I have just looked over your blog and you have some really great ideas! I can't wait to see what you come up with next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I can't wait to see what you do! Exciting!
    Allie

    ReplyDelete

I would totally love to hear from you!